Throughout the month of August, the excellent Musica no Museu organisation hosts 27 free concerts in different venues across the city, from the Modern Art Museum to the Rio Yacht Club and the Portuguese Consulate. String instruments will be taking centre stage for the latest run of events, highlights of which include:
- 09 Aug - Villa-Lobos in Jazz - CCJF, 3.30pm
- 16 Aug - Orquestra Rio Camerata - CCBB, 3pm
- 18 Aug - Árias de Ópera - MAM, 11.30am
- 25 Aug - Os Pequenos Mozart - MAM, 11.30am
- 29 Aug - Anna Leone - Casa de Rui Barbosa, 12.30pm
The full list of events can be found (in Portuguese) on the official website (musicanomuseu.com.br).